How Old is Naelee?

1/21/09

Happy 8-Months!

It is hard to believe that Naelee is 8 months old today. Where has time gone? I have not been able to update her blog, because of our internet server, so I will give you an update on Naelee until I can posts LOTS of pictures! Naelee has two teeth and she got both teeth in the same week. You can really see them now when she smiles and they are so cute! She has battled an ear infection for the last two weeks and after finding out the hard way, she cannot have Augmentin. She had lots of diarrhea and baths this past weekend. They switched medication on Sunday morning and so far so good! You can tell that she is feeling better today. She is her happy self! We are so blessed to have a happy baby. Every where we go we are asked if she is always that happy and the answer is yes (unless she does not feel well). She has lots of new noises and even a real girly sounding squeal. I will blog it when I can. She is eating Cheerios and puffs. She loves feeding herself, but has put a stop right now on the baby food. We suspects she thinks it is medicine and does not want any part of it. We will just keep trying. She loves her Jumperoo and playing in the floor. Naelee is precious and as I always say, she is my angel!

No comments: